Search with Me

Monday 3 June 2013

If Transfer wrong bank account at online transfer (Maybank2u Malaysia) ?

If you wrong transfer online bank account ? how to settle it ?

Today afternoon , i at Malaysia , Damansara area one cafe , i search at online for my camera accessories , the price is Rm 2100.00 , and i wrong transfer money by online to other people bank account  , i use maybank2u transfer for this .

So i will immediately call the Maybank customer service for help me hold the transfer, but not success , because the transfer will successful transfer to the other people account already ,

and i will direct and hurry drive to Kota Kemuning Maybank Brand for report the " Wrong Transfer Issue " , after the customer service call the other Bank Account ( Success wrong Banking account owner ) for refund the money for me , and call me waiting one to two day , depend my luck , because when you successful transfer the Online Bank to other bank account , The account owner is can 100% using the money or withdraw .  So i am so luck for this owner , because in next day , she transfer bank the money for me ,so If you also got this experience , you must careful for every Transfer .


11 comments:

  1. I desire lots of articles and blogs please upload soon.
    blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me. 성인용품도매

    ReplyDelete